Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I know, I know, I know....





This is an update to acknowledge that I need to update. Everything is fine here in Dubai, and a legit entry will be posted soon (or soon-ish). Classes are going well (except that I've been bumped into Arabic 3 when I should be in 2 and have no idea what's going on), and I'm going to Abu Dhabi on Saturday with my architecture class to tour the Grand Mosque there (3rd largest in the world!). Sorry I don't have more time to really update on everything here. For the meantime, coddle yourselves with the following photographs......

From top to bottom: Gaza rally at AUD (last Wednesday 1/14/08), Dubai Marina (aka the largest manmade marina in the world... go figure), just some of the ridiculous cars for sale on the bulliten board at AUD, a Porsche and a BMW driving in the aftermath of the "flood" that hit Dubai last Wednesday (also 1/14)-- more on the flood to come when I actually sit down and write a real post.

Sorry for my laziness. Keep nagging me. you'll get a real update sooner or later. Promise.

Hope all is well. Love to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment